The People’s Health Clinic operates largely with volunteer medical and auxiliary personnel.
In 2015, doctors and other volunteers donated over 4,000 hours of their time to Clinic patients!
- Healthcare providers – Medical doctors, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Midwives, Physical Therapists, Chiropractors, other practitioners and specialists.
- Other Clinic volunteers – Nurses, phlebotomists, vital signs takers (some medical knowledge preferred)
- Interpreters – Spanish
- Clerical – Special projects as needed.
- Outreach – Help prepare mailers or help us spread awareness about our work.
- Events – Help plan events or assist at functions.
- Other opportunities we may not have considered…..
Volunteers may sign up for shifts using an online calendar. Registration and login information is given during the one-on-one orientation.