For appointments, call (435) 333-1850
If you are uninsured and live in Summit or Wasatch Counties,
call to make an appointment with one of our professional medical providers.
Make the Clinic your go-to place – we want to see you when you are sick
AND before you get sick during annual checkups.
See the services we provide below. And read more about the Clinic here.
Then call (435) 333-1850 for an appointment.
What we DO offer
- General Medicine
- Pediatric & Adult Vision Screenings
- Audiology Testing
- Chronic Disease Care
- Prenatal Care and Education
- Women’s Health
- Mental Health Referrals
- Oral Health Education
What we don’t offer
- Emergency care
- Urgent care
Other ways we can help
- Referrals to low-cost diagnostic testing
- Free screening mammograms for women over 40
- Referrals to social services, job services
- Help in applying for health insurance